The collision of a solid turian and then the cold Presidium floor surely was not a surprise on her part. Her head was the first thing to rattle when it hits the tiles. Pain burns into her eyes and shifts to a stinging sensation of just white. It dazes her into a state where the knife is well out of her hands, skidding across the ice cold floor. Her head too much searing in pain to realize she let go of focus.
After a nasty scoff, a wave of exhaustion merely passes her by - clunking her head down for a second to breathe. Her hands already putting the officer into a vice grip - throwing her off. Merely to go back over for the knife again, in an awful stagger.
Lys hears the rattle of the woman’s head against the Presidium floor tiles and thinks she’ll be down for at least a minute. The officer keeps her green eyes on the assassin though, sure she’ll be up soon. The time estimate is loose at best, and this woman’s been damn resilient so far.
Her head clunks down on the tile and she seems to sigh as her mulls over her pain. At least Lys could still throw a punch worth a damn. Not that the extreme pain in her head kept her from pulling the turian down into a vice grip, enough to keep the officer away from the knife that had slid a good few feet across the floor.
He smiles, it’s a small, pressed lip grin, not too big, not too toothy, just a perfect smile he thinks, for this situation. “So we’ll help each other get everything as right as we can.” The kiss itself is different, she’s definitely right, this was going to have to be figured out. While he was fine without that aspect, if they couldn’t get it to work, well, kissing is kissing, and thus pretty nice. But a lot of things seem pretty nice already, so it’ll be fine.
He then thinks for a moment, his grin growing wider as he leans up to press a kiss to her forehead. “Yeah…But until we get it right, we could kiss each other elsewhere, in the mean time.” His hands went to her waist, just resting there, as they spoke.
Lys nods. ”I think we’ll figure everything out perfectly fine.” Her eyes drift closed for a moment and she hums happily. She never thought she would have found herself in this situation, happy with a human, and Commander Shepard even. This whole happening with him she had never thought would happen in her lifetime, and now she was sitting here, in her bed, with him across from her, somewhat tangled in a sweet sort of embrace.
Her mandibles flicker happily as he leans up to press a kiss to her forehead plates. When she hears him speak, she hums from her chest, the sound more resonating then she thought it would be. She leans in so her forehead plates are resting against his. ”And where would those other places be, hmm?” she asks, her voice half a growl. She notices his hands resting on her waist and her mandibles flicker in a smirk again.
As his hands trail down her body, he wonders how they feel to her, his hands, rough and scarred from many years of doing what he does, even being killed and brought back didn’t change the scars on his hands, as if they were still there to tell everyone his story a bit easier. His assault on her neck is stopped for a moment, wouldn’t want to just have one spot he focused on, after all. But his quickly heating up breath was hitting the vunerable spot, so that may be good too.
She feels different of course, as his hands run down to her thighs, but it was definitely a different he liked. Taking hold of her there, he brings her legs up, hopefully she’d quickly wrap them around him. Now holding her up by her hip, his other hand started to trail down beyond where he stopped it before, getting closer and closer to her more sensitive part. “The growls are a nice indication, but maybe I can find other ways to show I’m doing a good job.” He whispered to her.
She hasn’t been with a human before, and his hands feel different than turian ones along her body. She feels his lips disconnect from her neck, but she can still feel his breath, warm breath blowing across the still vulnerable spot, so her neck hardly moved.
His hands continue lower, and she then moves her head back straight, looking at him as he lifts her by her legs, hands resting by her hips to support her. His intention was a little obvious to her, but her leg spurs made it a little hard to wrap her legs around his waist, so she hoped that just resting her knees on his hips would suffice. Ah, the woes of being a turian with a human.
Her mandibles flicker and she gives another low growl, this one resonating in her chest as she feels the breath from his whisper ghost across his face. She’s only partially distracted by his hand dipping lower and lower when it stopped and he leaned in to whisper in her ear. ”Mmm, I’m sure you will.”
[ okay! winners have been determined and contacted! i’ll post them up publicly when i have confirmation from all three. c: ]
[ wow hey i need to figure out the giveaway winners
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DON’T HAVE THE MUSE FOR SOME
I FORGET ABOUT THE THINGS I HAVE GOING ON ON THE BLOG ]
Wow, so look at me, doing my first official giveaway.
As a lot of you know, Lysea was my first venture into the independent MErp community, and I can’t believe how amazing it is, and all the wonderful friends I’ve made along the way. I’ve even gained myself a bunch of other blogs, but I couldn’t be more proud of this milestone that you all helped me reach. So thank you, thank you, thank you, a million time thank you for making my MErp experience an absolutely amazing one, and I’m definitely looking forward to many more friends and memories in the future.
With that said, I would like to lay out the prizes for my very first giveaway.FIRST PLACE:
- Three duct tape roses or duct tape rose pens (winner’s choice of design and colors; three are needed for each rose, and any color is available provided duct tape of that color exists)
- The first game on your Steam/Origin wishlist between $20 and $30 (that’s U.S. dollars)
- A long story (~10000 words) with two characters of your choice (This can be any two characters, but please keep in mind that it would be best if I knew the two characters that you want me to write about. Lysea or any of my other muses are also perfectly okay to name.)
- Two duct tape roses or duct tape rose pens (winner’s choice of design and colors)
- A game or fashion item between $10 and $15 (I know it sounds like a strange combination, but I had to take the price range into account.)
- A short story (~5000 words) with two characters of your choice
- One duct tape rose or duct tape rose pen (winner’s choice of design and colors)
- A drabble (~1000 words) with two characters of your choice
- You must be following me, lyseaselenius. Sorry, but my other blogs don’t count. New followers obtained after this giveaway goes live are still eligible.
- I am only willing to ship within the United States, sorry. If you live outside the United States, I am still willing to give the other prizes, but the roses may be negotiated for something else.
- I’m sorry, but only roleplay blogs will be considered when the time comes to draw the winners.
- I am going to be using a random number generator to determine the winner.
- Please have your ask box open to contact you if you win. If you do not respond within 24 hours, the next winner will be contacted.
- This giveaway runs until March 7, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Only three reblogs per blog, please. Reblogging this post five hundred times will not up your chances of winning, and it’s also annoying. Likes count.
And that’s it! Again, thank you all so much for sticking with me through all of my twists and turns, and I hope to continue to make memories with you all in the future.
Ready, set, go!
I need a hug or 6 shots of vodka